The all-terrain destroyer. Technical performance will stay in control of any situation. Panel-fused shaping of the new Active HYBRID PowerCapStrap keeps things super light and responsive, while N.A.S.T.Y. and the LSR-buckles allow SpeedEntry and SideEntry options and with set-it and forget-it convenience. Extra OC-Kush dampening under the forefoot absorbs harsh terrain and puts the Kush into comfort.
SpeedEntry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the superior performance, comfort and power transmission that our bindings are famous for. With our revolutionary New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y.), the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining hiback and actively tightens again when you close the hiback. N.A.S.T.Y. reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your bindings is faster and easier than ever.
ORIGINAL RECLINING HIBACK
- The fully flat reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest SpeedEntry.
- The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- These modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones, using a strong and reliable Aluminum alloy heelcup, which on the NX2-Series also automatically triggers N.A.S.T.Y. The upper zone uses independently adjustable SupportPanels with model-specific shapes and flexes to deliver fine-tuned performance.
- Is an all-round SupportPanel made from our urethane.7-blend.
- BankBeds are full-length EVA footbed with 2.5 degree canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- A revolutionary hybrid between Flow's SpeedEntry convenience and conventional 2-strap SideEntry, merging the best of both. Responsive and unrestricted, the toe-cap delivers perfect boot positioning every time you kick in.
- These innovative LockingSlapRatchet-buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry. You can slap them open with the large ratchet levers, make on-the-fly buttery smooth adjustments or simply lock them down with the lock/release lever.
- All of Flow's baseplates are uniquely engineered to transmit energy directly to the board without a loss of efficiency or natural board feel. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- These basepads with a pop-through cushioning dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer.
|Snowboard Binding Type||Step In Binding|
|Ability Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you Will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain returns details.
When returned the item/s should be in there original condition (with packaging and tags intact) and should be returned within 14 days of the Despatch date or the date of being charged, Please enclose a cover note Explaining wheather you would like a refund or exchange using your original order number as refrence We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you require In the run up to Christmas any purchase made from the 25th November until the 25th December will have an extended returns policythru to the 14th January in the New Year.
Please note that postage costs are non-refundable. Exchanged items can take up to 10 days to return upon receipt of returned goods to main land UK, and up to a 5 weeks Europe, however you can pay additional postage (refer to Shipping options above) to expedite this process, please call us for options.Products returned must be properly packaged and sent fully pre-paid. When sending your return please obtain a CERTIFICATE OF POSTAGE from your Post office/Courier as you will have to produce it in case of a loss, recorded postage is recommended. Additional charges may apply for returns outside UK main land. With any returns we reserve the right not to refund any item returned not in new condition or after the 14 day period.CD's and DVD's will not be accepted unless they are returned sealed. Soiled/worn clothing will not be exchanged or refunded. Soiled or used equipment will not be exchanged or refunded. Your statutory rights are not effected by these conditions.All products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Guarantees may vary depending on products & manufacturers. If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify us by phone within 7 days.