The all-terrain destroyer. Technical performance will stay in control of any situation. Panel-fused shaping of the new Active HYBRID PowerCapStrap keeps things super light and responsive, while N.A.S.T.Y. and the LSR-buckles allow SpeedEntry and SideEntry options and with set-it and forget-it convenience. Extra OC-Kush dampening under the forefoot absorbs harsh terrain and puts the Kush into comfort.
SpeedEntry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the superior performance, comfort and power transmission that our bindings are famous for. With our revolutionary New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y.), the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining hiback and actively tightens again when you close the hiback. N.A.S.T.Y. reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your bindings is faster and easier than ever.
ORIGINAL RECLINING HIBACK
- The fully flat reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest SpeedEntry.
- The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- These modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones, using a strong and reliable Aluminum alloy heelcup, which on the NX2-Series also automatically triggers N.A.S.T.Y. The upper zone uses independently adjustable SupportPanels with model-specific shapes and flexes to deliver fine-tuned performance.
- Is an all-round SupportPanel made from our urethane.7-blend.
- BankBeds are full-length EVA footbed with 2.5 degree canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- A revolutionary hybrid between Flow's SpeedEntry convenience and conventional 2-strap SideEntry, merging the best of both. Responsive and unrestricted, the toe-cap delivers perfect boot positioning every time you kick in.
- These innovative LockingSlapRatchet-buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry. You can slap them open with the large ratchet levers, make on-the-fly buttery smooth adjustments or simply lock them down with the lock/release lever.
- All of Flow's baseplates are uniquely engineered to transmit energy directly to the board without a loss of efficiency or natural board feel. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- These basepads with a pop-through cushioning dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer.
|Snowboard Binding Type||Step In Binding|
|Ability Level||Intermediate / Advanced|