The DNA boasts a super easy set up, is extremely predictable and has instant relaunch with all the safety systems found in the entire Airush range. This kite is essential to first time riders. Not only predictable, the DNA takes the platform from the award winning Lithium to guarantee that this kite has the ability to grow with your progression from the very beginning to end. Freeride, Jumping and Wave Riding are all found in the DNA.
- Multidiscipline freeride (twin tip / wave / boosting)
- Delta 4 line bridle
- Huge windrange,
- Total stability,
- Near total depower,
- Easiest kite in the industry to water re-start
- Responsive without being aggressive
- Beginners to advanced riders looking for a performance kite that is extremely good value.
- Ideal rider weight; 60-100kg
- light to medium
- shorter lines benefits lighter riders when the wind is strong (sits further forward in the window)
- Double Ripstop Toray fabric with heavy duty reinforcements.
- Core 4 line or Analogue bar.
- Mostly flown on the analogue to keep the overall price down.
- All sizes are very similar. Small 4-8m are not aggressively fast and endear great trust,
- 10m has huge natural range and is a punchy but again non aggressive,
- 12 and 14 are surprisingly quick and are easily tuned for power and efficiency variations by adjusting line lengths.
Why this kite is better than others in the industry?
- It’s an impressive pedigree for the price.
- The technology in it has proven strength, but although schools do very well with this kite due to the restart, durability and stability, in reality it’s great fun to ride
- Many higher level riders use them as a cheap big kite or cheap small kite to plug obvious and less common holes in their quivers.
- It’s far from a “restricted performance", and ironically is the biggest wind range kite in the entire airush range!
|Kite Shape||C Shape|
|Ability Level||Intermediate / Advanced|