The premier park boot in our traditional lacing lineup, the Burton Rampant combines a lightweight ride with Crossbone Cuff support for more air per ollie and easier presses. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while DynoLITE cushioning with EST is weightless and low-profile for the best board feel in the business. A softer alternative to the Fiend with a flex similar to the Ambush, stay comfortably connected without sacrificing the support, strength, or cushioning your all-out riding requires.
- LACING: Traditional with Asym Speed Hooks
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Lock-Up Inner Cuff, Velcro Closure, and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: DynoLITE EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and Medium Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed