- UNIQUE COLOR SHEME IN BLACK / NKB-GREEN
- NORTH KITEBOARDING” - LOGO BRANDING
- PERFECT FIT ON THE NKB´S „THE TRACK“ SYSTEM
- RIDDEN BY NORTH KITEBOARDING TEAMRIDERS TOM COURT,TOM HEBERT, THOMAS PARIS AND CESAR PORTAS
- A MEDIUM SOFT DENSITY LINER BLENDING FLEXIBILITY AND A QUICKER BOARD RESPONSE
- DOUBLE LAST – CREATES AN EXACT FIT FROM YOUR FOOT TO THE SHELL OF THE BOOT FOR THE BEST IN COMFORT AND RESPONSE
- BUILT IN J-BARS IMPROVE HEEL HOLD
- ARTICULATING CUFF - THE BOOT FLEXES WITH THE RIDER WITHOUT BOOT DISTORTION
- ENDURO LEATHER - BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE TEST OF TIME, THIS NEW MATERIAL IS 4 TIMES MORE ABRASION RESISTANT THAN TRADITIONAL MATERIALS
- LOW FRICTION EYELETS
- BASELESS HARDWARE - THE ORIGINAL LOW PROFILE DESIGN DELIVERS SUPERIOR BOARD CONTROL ON AN ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT FOUNDATION - OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED
- ECO INNOVATION - NO USE OF PVC SOLVENTS
For Wakestyle oriented kiters North Kiteboarding developed a new boot in cooperation with a top brand, specialised in wakeboarding supplies: Ronix. If you want to develop your wakestyle moves with a secure hold onyour board or want to get into obstacle riding, this is the boot you have been waiting for.
Article No.: 44120-2400
1 x Pair Boots with NKB laser engraving
4 x M6 Screws (17mm length)
4 x Ronix ring washer
Ronix cartoon with NKB stickers
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS
SCREWS AND WASHERS
Article No.: 44120-8080
(4 x M6 Screws, 4 x Ronix ring washer)
|Ability Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you Will need to email email@example.com to obtain returns details.
When returned the item/s should be in there original condition (with packaging and tags intact) and should be returned within 14 days of the Despatch date or the date of being charged, Please enclose a cover note Explaining wheather you would like a refund or exchange using your original order number as refrence We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you require In the run up to Christmas any purchase made from the 25th November until the 25th December will have an extended returns policythru to the 14th January in the New Year.
Please note that postage costs are non-refundable. Exchanged items can take up to 10 days to return upon receipt of returned goods to main land UK, and up to a 5 weeks Europe, however you can pay additional postage (refer to Shipping options above) to expedite this process, please call us for options.Products returned must be properly packaged and sent fully pre-paid. When sending your return please obtain a CERTIFICATE OF POSTAGE from your Post office/Courier as you will have to produce it in case of a loss, recorded postage is recommended. Additional charges may apply for returns outside UK main land. With any returns we reserve the right not to refund any item returned not in new condition or after the 14 day period.CD's and DVD's will not be accepted unless they are returned sealed. Soiled/worn clothing will not be exchanged or refunded. Soiled or used equipment will not be exchanged or refunded. Your statutory rights are not effected by these conditions.All products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Guarantees may vary depending on products & manufacturers. If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify us by phone within 7 days.