Thirty Two Lashed FT Snowboard Boots 2013
FOOTBED & LINER
LEVEL 2 FOOTBED
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
LEVEL 3 LINER
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
CHECK THE TECH
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
INNER ANKLE LACING SYSTEM
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
Ideal if you just want to get out there on the slopes. Review by Walker
Price Value Quality
I’ve ridden with the Thirty Two boots for some time and this is definitely an improvement on the traditional Lashed boot. The fast track lacing system is so versatile. You don’t have to spend ages getting your boots sorted, as the laces have a one-piece lock. (Posted on 03/01/2013)