END OF SEASON SALE ON NOW - UP TO 70% OFF
Thirty Two Prion FT Snowboard Boots 2013 Black
FOOTBED & LINER
LEVEL 1F FOOTBED
- Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out
- Lightweight providing optimum performance
- Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY
- Fuzzy topsheet for warmth & comfort
LEVEL 2 LINER
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
CHECK THE TECH
3D MOLDED TONGUE
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
FAST TRACK LACING SYSTEM
Our Fast Track lacing system for 2012 is better than ever. We've made a number of improvements to both the locks and the lacing to both eliminate friction and facilitate a better fit. Featuring our Patent Pending Four Zone Lacing, Handle Storage and One Piece Lock. Pull each zone, flip the lock and you're good to go for the day.
RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH EVA CUSHIONING
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
These boots are great Review by Rocket Joe
Price Value Quality
I took them out the packaging, put them on, and I was ready for boarding. They were really springy, making them wonderfully comfortable, although they do promise to retain their thickness over a long period. They’re probably the most comfy snowboarding boots in my collection. (Posted on 03/01/2013)